My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Books!

I have been getting books at the thrifts lately. I found three children books that have great artwork.

Magic Heart by Jan Wahl(1972)

The life adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum(Wizard of Oz)(undated reproduction and condensed) The story can be read Here; The life adventures of Santa Claus

Christmas is a Time of Giving by Joan Aanglund(1961).

I also purchased a vintage crochet book. The Complete Book of Crochet by Elizabeth Laird Matheson (reprinted 1947). This book has lots of doilies and edgings and some nice hats. Even a mini top hat.

And as Mentioned on monster crochet, Wild Knitting on Interlibrary loan. Now I can try to figure out how to make the Armadillo Wrap!

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

I want to see many pics of that wrap when you're done!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin