My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Thrifty find...Buttons!

I thought I was a little nuts when I bought this big shoe box full of the extra buttons that come with clothing. But then I saw this.

I haven't opened all the little envelopes yet. I am leaving it for the kids and I to work on during Christmas break from school. I am sure My Little girl will love playing with them and sorting them. And if it keeps them busy for an hour or two it will be well worth the $2. (cheaper than most toys) Plus we can make stuff with them too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many buttons--and for $2...fantastic! So many great project possibilities. Enjoy.

wendy said...

Great find!
Ohhhh...I have very fond memories of my Mom's button basket.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin