My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Busy Month!!!!


This has been a busy month. Between the many cases of flu, head colds and strep throat being passed around the family, I did get a little crafting done.

I have returned to working on the one large Cross Stitch project. I had not worked on it since last may or so. The first week of January I worked on the area inside the red oval.



I finally finished the Shrug/scarf. It was a car and away from home project that I did off and on all of last year. It is a Gift that the recipient probably gave up on my ever finishing.
It is all single crochet, in the back loop only. The yarn is a Mohair/acrilic blend .


The last Project before the new year was a Christmas Ornament. Christmas Dust Bunny by Dragon Dreams from the Festive issue of A Needle Pulling Thread.


Christmas Gifts for me. Three De Grazia in Cross Stitch Books!
I plan on finishing the first thing I stitched form them as a bookmark. The title of the chart was "Spring Swing".


A few granny squares to finish off a ball of yarn, and a Bookmark.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin