My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Road Trip Projects

I made this poncho in the car on the first two days of our vacation.


Part of the fun of vacationing at my parents is raiding my mom's craft room. Looking through all the fabrics and putting them together in unexpected combinations.
today I finished up this cute doggy bag.

Also great fun is taking pictures of all the beautiful flowers in the Garden. Which is where I found the tiny Mantis seen in the previous post.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I love the bag...so perfect!

Anonymous said...

I also love the bag, it's so cute! I don't know how you come up with these things!!

The poncho is nice too. Don't your hands get tired doing all that crochet? I am learning a little crochet, and my hands get tired quick. I'm probably holding them wrong.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin