My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Let's Celebrate!

Today is My Birthday!
So to celebrate I am having a contest.
Just add a comment here and tell me one of your favorite birthday moments.
Winner will be chosen at random.
Make sure to leave me a way to contact you.

One of my favorite birthday moments was last year. When my hubby surprised me, By stopping on his way home from work to bring me a chocolate Birthday Cake.

I also think it is funny that Ravelry adds a little cake Icon next to your id picture when it your Birthday.

The Prize:


Comment Between now and Friday Midnight Central Standard Time.

3 comments:

Autum said...

Happy Birthday!!! I have lots of favorite birthday moments, but this year, my husband surprised me with a cake and a little party with family.

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Happy Birthday Bunny!

My favorite Birthday moment was when I was working at an office in San Francisco and had no family nearby. I was pretty certain there would be very little celebration at all.My friend Ernie from accounting found out and made me a birthday wish wand with the paper from his adding machine and his stapler.

On the spot handmade gift improvisation that still touches my heart.

Felicia said...

Hope you had the best birthday yet! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin