My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilting by hand


I have been working steadily since Sunday to get this wall hanging quilted. I chose black thread to quilt with. I really like the way it is standing out in this project. I was lucky to find a border fabric that I really like. The same fabric is the used for the backing.

Noah is home with a high temperature today so we are watching Television (PBS). He is feeling better this afternoon, but his temperature got high enough that he will have to stay home again tomorrow. He had a stomach ache but no other symptoms, so I think it was just a minor virus of some sort.

2 comments:

Zonnah said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Robin said...

Looking good... I can't wait to see the whole project! And handquilted too... you're hard core.

Hope Noah is feeling better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin