My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Bag


First a improvised knit bracelet. I made using a milk cap from the chocolate milk at Wendy's, and some faceted plastic beads. I knit with #10 crochet cotton thread.
I cut the cap down to half its height and used a stencil cutter to poke holes in the cap.
I then crochet around cap to make it into a big cameo like bead.


Another beaded bracelet, made using DMC floss and glass seed beads. Also use a magnetic clasp instead of a toggle.


I made, for a Birthday gift, another Granny Square bag. I used I Love this Yarn Sparkle in a purple shade and odd leftover bits of Red heart in pink and light purple. It is lined with a pink bandanna. ( don't know why the picture is sideways. It is not so in my files. crazy!)


I have also given in to the urge to start a Silke Jacket. I am using Naturally Caron Spa in Stormy Blue. The yarn is a wonderfully soft Bamboo, and Acrylic blend.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the bag-- very cute! I'm so jealous of your knitting skills.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin