My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Blanky



Made to replace a Halloween bandanna That has been everywhere since last Halloween. The bandanna was starting to look a little ragged around the edges. The nine patches in the new blanky were original made to put on the Scooby Doo Quilt as a border. But what looked good with the computer generated design did not look quite right in reality. I think the blocks work much better as a mini quilt. Noah is super proud and excited about it. He is telling everyone the ghost on the backing fabric are the Boo Brothers! ( characters from a Scooby Doo cartoon. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute halloween quilt. I liked the orange ties too.

wendy said...

booacular quilt!

Knitting Up A Storm said...

If you want to learn how to knit socks, you can google "socks 101," and you'll find an awesome tutorial with tons of pictures, that I learned from, with also a generic pattern. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin