My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Crochet Cthulhu


Crochet Cthulhu 4
Originally uploaded by flibbertigibbetbunny

I Made a 12 Inch doll of Cthulhu. Shawn had been talking about me making one from a pair of socks. I looked at pictures of similar dolls made by others, and became inspired to give a try at crocheting one. It took about 7 hours to make. I just made it up as I went along, starting with the head. After finishing the head, I had the idea of moving arms and legs. Shawn said the hands had to have at least three "fingers". The hardest bit to make up was the wings. I wish the pipe cleaner, at the top of the wings, was less visible.

2 comments:

wendy said...

That's way too cool!

Alan Smithee said...

Yep, it's cool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin