My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Sassy Apron Swap Recieved


Above is the Apron I received in the Summer Sassy Apron Swap. A nice summery Red, White and Blue. I love the Ruffly bottom section and the Red rickrack. Thank you, Chris.

Chirs also sent a vintage apron, in place of the summer drink recipe. I love the tulips!


I picked up these happy little Bowls at the thrift a while back. I finally made small 4.5 inch bean bags for them. I think the idea is to lay them face down and try to flip them over. The box has gone missing( I think it got wet). They did not have any bean bags when I found them. But I know the box said it was a bean bag game. I wish I had written down the name of the toy or the directions.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin