My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009


I am finished with the costume! There were four overlays for each leg. The pattern called for almost 18 yards of metallic trim for the overlays. I cheated and bought a third of a yard of tulle with gold metallic thread woven in. I cut the tulle in quarter inch strips with the rotary cutter and had all the trim I needed to give just a little sparkle.
Hardest part: the Zipper!

1 comment:

Robin said...

The pants look awesome! I love the way you finessed the 18yds of trim (eep-- that would have been spendy!). The tulle adds just the right amount of sparkle. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin